Fire

Jumat, 14 September 2012

Can You Explain ?!

1. The Telephone Conversation

" Hello , is that 966 9876?"

"Yes it is, who's that calling ? "

"Don't you recognize my voice ? you should , my mother is your mother's mother-in-law."
"Eh ?"

Who was having a telephone conversation ?


2. Last Letter

A woman is seated and is writing. There is a thunderstorm outside and she dies as a consequence.

 How did she die ?

3. The Mountain

Ali lived in a very beautiful little village nestled in a valley in southern turkey. An avid mountain climber , every weekend he climbed the nearby mountain. however, although he was a very proficient climber , he always turned back just before he reached the peak.

Why?

4. What Am I ?

If you look, you can't see me.

If you see me , you cannot see anything else.

I can make you walk if you cannot.

Sometimes i speak the truth.

And sometimes i lie.

If i lie , I am nearer the truth.

What am I ?

5.  The Two Sailors

A steamship leaves Hambur, sailing North . Two seamen, Jim and John, are on deck. Jim is facing East and John is facing West . Suddenly, without turning around, John says : " Jim , your nose is bleeding. "

How could he tell ? 

P.P.S : If You want to know the answer you just have to post a comment " I want to know the answers" ,and I'll post the answer later.

I will update more and more like this 


Kalau anda suka artikel di blog yang aneh ini , Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel baru yang terbit di Blog Aneh ini

Judul: Can You Explain ?!
Rating Blog: 5 dari 5
Ditulis oleh Ranapoja Soe
Anda sedang membaca artikel Can You Explain ?!. Jika ingin mengutip, jangan lupa sertakan link sumbernya OKhttp://howwhenwhywhat.blogspot.com/2012/09/can-you-explain.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah di blog ini.

1 komentar:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( :-p =))

Thanks for visiting my blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...